A Full Service Commercial Real Estate Firm
The Maune Company is a full service St. Louis commercial real estate company founded on the belief that a dedicated team of professionals with the highest level of integrity and shared devotion to customer service would be a business model for success. After 15 years of commitment to our associates and customers, our values remain at the heart of our business strategy and are more important now than ever before.
Today, our management portfolio totals over 50 properties and 2.5 million square feet of office, industrial and retail property. We specialize in the management, brokerage, construction, acquisition and development of office, industrial, student housing and retail property. Our principals have over 100 years of combined experience.
Recent Maune Company News
Tom Helmkampf has recently been promoted to President, Maune Construction Services. Tom started our construction business only four years ago as its first employee. Today we have 6 team members and the business has flourished [...]
Congratulations Lou Cole on his promotion to Vice President, Maune Construction Services. Lou has been truly amazing at handling a significant volume of work for a large client. In a short period of time, we [...]
Luke Wolf is the Director of Finance / Controller for The Maune Company. Luke is responsible for the firm’s accounting department and financial reporting functions He is involved in managing existing loans and banking relationships, [...]
Featured Property Listings
- FOR SALE OR LEASE
- 4 Buildings Totaling 239,301 Square Feet on 43.08 Total Acres
- Located at I-70 and I-64 intersection in St. Charles County
- Attractive Corporate Campus with Excellent I-70 Visibility
- Additional Ground for Future Buildings
- Utilities/Infastructure in Place for Redevelopment
- Wentzville, MO is one of the fastest growing municipalities in MO
- Attractive Price for Redevelopment ($127,700/Acre)
- Excellent Data Center Site with 1.5 MW available today and up to 10 MW possible.
- Redundant Fiber with Third Entry Point Possible
- All On-Campus Buildings are Connected Via OC12 Fiber Ring
- Sale Price: $5,500,000
Contact Broker for Details:
- Ben Cahill
- Dan Cahill
- Mark Dorsey